A SQL PASS demo of PowerView functionality which comes with the release of SQL Server 2012 (official name of project ‘Denali’).
Besides the browser based experience in IE (wonder if Chrome gets supported? :S), they’ve demonstrated Apps on the iPad2, Windows Pone 7.5 and Android! 🙂
Check it out:
The Product Guide package includes:
– 14 Product Datasheets
– 8 PowerPoint Presentations
– 5 Technical White Papers
– 13 Hands-On Lab Preview Documents
– 6 Click-Through Demonstrations
– 13 Self-Running Demonstrations
– 26 Links to On-Line References
– 44 Links to On-Line Videos including 26 Presentations from North America TechEd 2011
Download it here.
CTP3 of SQL Server Code Name “Denali” was made available for download this morning. You can download the 32-bit and 64-bit versions here. Official announcement from the SQL Server team blog and the announcement from the Analysis Services and PowerPivot Team Blog.
The Feature Pack for CTP3 can be download here.
See CTP3 Books Online and Project Crescent (also included in CTP3).
Thanks to James Serra for the fast info!
More posts soon!