Here’s a little thing you just need to know or stumbled upon.
Once you’ve purchased MAPS, you’ve automatically been giving 5 Office 365 ‘seats’ (or User Licenses)!
How to activate these licenses:
1) Go to the Microsoft Partner Network website and log in:
2) Instead of clicking on ‘Software Download / View Keys’, click on ‘Microsoft Online Services‘
3) Now click on ‘View‘ on the right:
4) Expand the ‘Microsoft Action Pack‘-section to reveil the Product Key:
5) Click on the link stated just a little bit lower or use this one:
“…To redeem these tokens visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=392523…”
6) Enable the checkbox ‘I understand. I’m the right person to be doing this for my organization.‘ and click on ‘Sign in‘ (on the right) under ‘Already an Office 365 customer?‘:
OR: Login to your Office 365 Admin Center and go to ‘BILLING‘-> ‘Subscriptions‘, select the active subscription and click on ‘Renew or add user licenses‘:
7) Verify that you’ve been giving 5 extra licenses thanks to the Product Key of MAPS. Next step is to cancel your current paid subscription and get a little bit of money back 😉 You may want to contact the Office 365 supportdesk for that of cancel it in the Office 365 Admin Center under ‘Subscriptions’.